If you are searching for APJ Abdul Kalam quotes, here is a list of Inspirational quotes by APJ Abdul Kalam on Education, Dreams, Motivation, God & many more.
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam, the 11th President of India is a man who doesn’t need any intro. He is a well known Scientist, Author, Humanitarian, Teacher & in fact an inspiration to millions including me. Probably after Vivekananda, Abdul Kalam is the only person who motivated millions through words & deeds.
APJ Abdul Kalam, though born in a poor family of Tamilnadu, with hard work & determination rose to a higher destination and stood as a motivation for millions in India and other parts of the world. Though physically Kalam is not in this world, he lives in millions of hearts today & guides them with his words & teachings.
Here in this post, we have made a collection of best Inspirational quotes by APJ Abdul Kalam on various topics like Education, Dreams, God, India & many more. Just get into those amazing quotes.
APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes On Dreams
- Look at the sky. We are not alone. The whole universe is friendly to us and conspires only to give the best to those who dream and work.
- If we are not free, no one will respect us.
- Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended.
- Dream is not that which you see while sleeping it is something that does not let you sleep.
- Never stop fighting until you arrive at your destined place, that is, the unique you. Have an aim in life, continuously acquire knowledge, work hard, and have perseverance to realise the great life.
- My 2020 Vision for India is to transform it into a developed nation. That cannot be abstract; it is a lifeline.
- No sanction can stand against ignited minds.
- You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
Quotes Of APJ Abdul Kalam On Education
- Creativity is the key to success in the future, and primary education is where teachers can bring creativity in children at that level.
- Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, calibre, and future of an individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honour for me.
- Real education enhances the dignity of a human being and increases his or her self-respect.
- If only the real sense of education could be realised by each individual and carried forward in every field of human activity, the world will be so much a better place to live in.
- Science is a beautiful gift to humanity, we should not distort it.
- While children are struggling to be unique, the world around them is trying all means to make them look like everybody else.
- To become ‘unique,’ the challenge is to fight the hardest battle which anyone can imagine until you reach your destination.
- The purpose of education is to make good human beings with skill and expertise. Enlightened human beings can be created by teachers.
Best Quotes APJ Abdul Kalam
- Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
- The bird is powered by its own life and by its motivation.
- To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.
- If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher.
- To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.
- If four things are followed – having a great aim, acquiring knowledge, hard work, and perseverance, then anything can be achieved.
Famous Quotes Of APJ Abdul Kalam
- Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.
- You see, God helps only people who work hard. That principle is very clear.
- We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.
- My message, especially to young people is to have courage to think differently, courage to invent, to travel the unexplored path, courage to discover the impossible and to conquer the problems and succeed. These are great qualities that they must work towards. This is my message to the young people.
- In India we only read about death, sickness, terrorism, crime.
- Life is a difficult game. You can win it only by retaining your birthright to be a person.
- Poetry comes from the highest happiness or the deepest sorrow.
APJ Abdul Kalam Inspirational Quotes
- Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career.
- For me, there is no such thing as a negative experience.
- Let me define a leader. He must have vision and passion and not be afraid of any problem. Instead, he should know how to defeat it. Most importantly, he must work with integrity.
- If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.
- Excellence is a continuous process and not an accident.
- The youth need to be enabled to become job generators from job seekers.
- God, our Creator, has stored within our minds and personalities, great potential strength and ability. Prayer helps us tap and develop these powers.
- Small aim is a crime, have great aim.
Don’t Miss : 130+ Short Inspirational Quotes
APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes
- When we tackle obstacles, we find hidden reserves of courage and resilience we did not know we had. And it is only when we are faced with failure do we realise that these resources were always there within us. We only need to find them and move on with our lives.
- As a child of God, I am greater than anything that can happen to me.
- Those who cannot work with their hearts achieve but a hollow, half-hearted success that breeds bitterness all around.
- War is never a lasting solution for any problem.
- Almost half of the population of the world lives in rural regions and mostly in a state of poverty. Such inequalities in human development have been one of the primary reasons for unrest and, in some parts of the world, even violence.
- Rameswaram has, since antiquity, been an important pilgrimage destination.
- India should walk on her own shadow – we must have our own development model.
- Do we not realise that self respect comes with self reliance?
- God is everywhere.
- No religion has mandated killing others as a requirement for its sustenance or promotion.
- I have met 18 million youth, and each wants to be unique.
- All the scientists and technologists should work in appropriate region, specifically the rural technologies, to transform Indian rural sector.
- Where do the evils like corruption arise from? It comes from the never-ending greed. The fight for corruption-free ethical society will have to be fought against this greed and replace it with ‘what can I give’ spirit.
- When a nation is surrounded by weaponize nations, she has to equip herself.
- English is necessary as at present original works of science are in English. I believe that in two decades times original works of science will start coming out in our languages. Then we can move over like the
- I firmly believe that unless one has tasted the bitter pill of failure, one cannot aspire enough for success.
- We must get rid of fossil fuels by developing injection systems for automobiles, which can run on bio-fuel.
- I was willing to accept what I couldn’t change.
- We will be remembered only if we give to our younger generation a prosperous and safe India, resulting out of economic prosperity coupled with civilizational heritage.
- For me, there are two types of people, the young and the experienced.
- Economy forced me to become a vegetarian, but I finally starting liking it.
- Great teachers emanate out of knowledge, passion and compassion.
- We have not invaded anyone. We have not conquered anyone. We have not grabbed their land, their culture, their history and tried to enforce our way of life on them.
- We should remember that there are nations which meet more than 30 to 60% of their power requirements through the nuclear power system.
- I was a disadvantaged child from a non-educated family, yet I had the advantage of being in the company of great teachers.
- One lesson that every nation can learn from China is to focus more on creating village-level enterprises, quality health services and educational facilities.
- Writing is my love. If you love something, you find a lot of time. I write for two hours a day, usually starting at midnight; at times, I start at 11.
- Nations consist of people. And with their effort, a nation can accomplish all it could ever want.
- Today, India is a nuclear weapons state.
- Where there is righteousness in the heart, there is beauty in the character. When there is beauty in the character, there is harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home, there is order in the nation. When there is order in the nation, there is peace in the world.
- I was in high school when Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru unfurled India’s flag in New Delhi.
- What is politics? Political system is equal to development politics plus political politics.
- All wars signify the failure of conflict resolution mechanisms, and they need post-war rebuilding of faith, trust and confidence.
- There are a number of women who have brought about immense change in society.
- New markets could be created by rural potentials, which could lead to rise in the employment.
- Medical costs are of concern, both in developing and developed countries.
- For success of any mission, it is necessary to have creative leadership. Creative leadership is vital for government, non-governmental organisations as well as for industries.
- Regarding marriage, it – somehow, it didn’t happen. One fellow in such a big family not getting married is not an issue.
- Wherever I go, as long as I get a hot vegetable dish, I am okay. If I am in Gujarat, I have Gujarati food. If it’s Shillong, it’s northeastern.
This is all. Hope these quotes by APJ Abdul Kalam would inspire you and guide you towards your dream. Don’t forget to bookmark this page, because these are daily capsules. Also if you got some other best APJ Abdul Kalam quotes, don’t forget to write them in the comments section. Thanks.